Вернуться   Форум Trainsim > Наш клуб > For English-speaking visitors

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 03.10.2009, 16:11   #16
Railion 1600
Пользователь

Вы сказали Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Railion 1600 стоит на развилке (репутация по умолчанию)

Something else about the freight trains, this time about the locomotives. Are Russian locomotives allowed in the Baltics, Belarus and Ukraine? And are locomotives from that countries allowed in Russia too, or is the security system different? For example, here in the Netherlands are only trains allowed that have the Dutch security system, the width and height aren't to high, the front have to be white or yellow that has to be at least 1 square meter (very stupid rule, I know so many trains here that don't have a white or yellow front) and for electric trains if they can run on 1500V DC.
Railion 1600 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 01.01.2007, 12:00  
Яndex
Спонсор

Реклама показывается изредка по случайному принципу
По умолчанию РЕКЛАМА

Старый 03.10.2009, 16:53   #17
Damien Zhar
Матёрый пользователь

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях
Damien Zhar стоит на развилке (репутация по умолчанию)
Отправить сообщение для Damien Zhar с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для Damien Zhar с помощью AIM Отправить сообщение для Damien Zhar с помощью MSN Отправить сообщение для Damien Zhar с помощью Yahoo

Цитата:
Сообщение от Railion 1600 Посмотреть сообщение
Something else about the freight trains, this time about the locomotives. Are Russian locomotives allowed in the Baltics, Belarus and Ukraine? And are locomotives from that countries allowed in Russia too, or is the security system different? For example, here in the Netherlands are only trains allowed that have the Dutch security system, the width and height aren't to high, the front have to be white or yellow that has to be at least 1 square meter (very stupid rule, I know so many trains here that don't have a white or yellow front) and for electric trains if they can run on 1500V DC.
Russian train services are done in "legs" So say Moscow-Border to Belarus is Russian train, then an Belorussin train, etc. I know of cases that USSR and Russia purchased US, and German locomotives to pick apart and study, but I do not know how they were transported.

On another note Siemens Velaro (basically your ICE 3 runs nicely on AC/DC combination all the way from St. Petersburg to Moscow, but it's new and not freight)

I hope that got something covered.
Старый 03.10.2009, 17:26   #18
Railion 1600
Пользователь

The ICE3 is an older model, and the Russian Velaro 'Sapsan' is an newer model, as far I know. There are 2 ICE3 versions, a `normal` ICE3 (this one can only run on 15 kV AC) and the ICE3M (this one can run on 15 kV AC, 25 kV AC, 3 kV DC and 1,5 kV DC). So the ICE3M is the version that runs here. At this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/40012911@N06/3875529738/ picture, taken by myself in Emmerich (Germany, just behind the border with the Netherlands) you can see that there isn't a pantograph in use now. Here changes the voltage between the German 15 kV AC and the Dutch 1,5 kV DC.
But if there aren't locomotive changes at borders, it was possible to drive with more different locomotives on Russian route's.
Старый 03.10.2009, 17:31   #19
Damien Zhar
Матёрый пользователь

Отправить сообщение для Damien Zhar с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для Damien Zhar с помощью AIM Отправить сообщение для Damien Zhar с помощью MSN Отправить сообщение для Damien Zhar с помощью Yahoo

Цитата:
The ICE3 is an older model, and the Russian Velaro 'Sapsan' is an newer model, as far I know. There are 2 ICE3 versions, a `normal` ICE3 (this one can only run on 15 kV AC) and the ICE3M (this one can run on 15 kV AC, 25 kV AC, 3 kV DC and 1,5 kV DC). So the ICE3M is the version that runs here. At this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/40012911@N06/3875529738/ picture, taken by myself in Emmerich (Germany, just behind the border with the Netherlands) you can see that there isn't a pantograph in use now. Here changes the voltage between the German 15 kV AC and the Dutch 1,5 kV DC.
But if there aren't locomotive changes at borders, it was possible to drive with more different locomotives on Russian route's.
I see youære trying to sneak in some foreigners on our proud rails? Never! :P Just pulling your tail.

I would love to see foreign locomotives, but I'm afraid our "rembrigady" (The fixing crews) Would defecate bricks, Foreign locomotives are not used to our rails, or our rails to them, and noone can fix them.
Старый 03.10.2009, 17:43   #20
Railion 1600
Пользователь

Цитата:
Сообщение от Damien Zhar Посмотреть сообщение
I see youжre trying to sneak in some foreigners on our proud rails? Never! :P Just pulling your tail.

I would love to see foreign locomotives, but I'm afraid our "rembrigady" (The fixing crews) Would defecate bricks, Foreign locomotives are not used to our rails, or our rails to them, and noone can fix them.
I miss some Russian trains here! A few years ago were the Ludmilla's in use here, and I miss the cool desing and the great sounds of the Kolomna engines very much And this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/40012911@N06/3875538600/ silly locomotives have replaced the great Ludmilla's. I will never forget them.

Последний раз редактировалось Railion 1600; 03.10.2009 в 17:49.
Старый 03.10.2009, 18:20   #21
Damien Zhar
Матёрый пользователь

Цитата:
I miss some Russian trains here! A few years ago were the Ludmilla's in use here, and I miss the cool desing and the great sounds of the Kolomna engines very much And this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/40012911@N06/3875538600/ silly locomotives have replaced the great Ludmilla's. I will never forget them.
It is heartwarming, that someone loves our old Ludmillas, thank you for careing, but as such, they are not "Russian" They are adapted for European width and condition I guess, but if you ever get nostalgic, come over and I'll show you dirty old Ludmilla's, rawr.
Старый 03.10.2009, 18:27   #22
Railion 1600
Пользователь

Цитата:
Сообщение от Damien Zhar Посмотреть сообщение
It is heartwarming, that someone loves our old Ludmillas, thank you for careing, but as such, they are not "Russian" They are adapted for European width and condition I guess, but if you ever get nostalgic, come over and I'll show you dirty old Ludmilla's, rawr.
It isn't easy for me to come to Russia for a few trains, but I hope that I can see the Russian versions at least once in my life
Старый 03.10.2009, 18:36   #23
Damien Zhar
Матёрый пользователь

Цитата:
It isn't easy for me to come to Russia for a few trains, but I hope that I can see the Russian versions at least once in my life
You are missing out on all the goodies, like Te3, Er1 and such, hurry, before they got sawed up for scraps, and replaced with boring stupid Velaro's and CargoNet's
Старый 03.10.2009, 18:48   #24
TRam_
Матёрый пользователь

Вы сказали Спасибо: 1,424
Поблагодарили 2,365 раз(а) в 1,319 сообщениях
TRam_ стоит на развилке (репутация по умолчанию)

The plants constucted ludmila's (the engines constructed at Kolomna, but final assembling was at Lugansk, Ukraine) continue their work, but, may it be, CargoNet are better for price/quality... sites are http://www.kolomnadiesel.com and http://www.luganskteplovoz.com