Вернуться   Форум Trainsim > Наш клуб > For English-speaking visitors

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 08.11.2009, 14:24   #1
Railion 1600
Пользователь

Вы сказали Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Railion 1600 стоит на развилке (репутация по умолчанию)
По умолчанию International (night)trains in Russia and Ukraine

Because international trains often contain passenger cars from different countries, and so it are very colorful trains. Who knows which international trains are to see in Russia and Ukraine (I prefer Ukraine, because I know that the Fastov-Kiev route and the LZ-PZZ route are used by some nighttrains. Another reason why I prefer Ukraine is that I have so many Ukrainian passenger locomotives, mainly of the types CHS4(z) and CHS8. And which types of passenger cars (including foreign versions) are used in that nighttrains? Pictures are welcome (of course).
Railion 1600 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 01.01.2007, 12:00  
Яndex
Спонсор

Реклама показывается изредка по случайному принципу
По умолчанию РЕКЛАМА

Старый 08.11.2009, 19:44   #2
Damien Zhar
Матёрый пользователь

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях
Damien Zhar стоит на развилке (репутация по умолчанию)
Отправить сообщение для Damien Zhar с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для Damien Zhar с помощью AIM Отправить сообщение для Damien Zhar с помощью MSN Отправить сообщение для Damien Zhar с помощью Yahoo

Цитата:
Сообщение от Railion 1600 Посмотреть сообщение
Because international trains often contain passenger cars from different countries, and so it are very colorful trains. Who knows which international trains are to see in Russia and Ukraine (I prefer Ukraine, because I know that the Fastov-Kiev route and the LZ-PZZ route are used by some nighttrains. Another reason why I prefer Ukraine is that I have so many Ukrainian passenger locomotives, mainly of the types CHS4(z) and CHS8. And which types of passenger cars (including foreign versions) are used in that nighttrains? Pictures are welcome (of course).
Look up Moscow-Estonia/Germany/any other European country, and you will find foreign cars. Or at least in foreign colours. Not many Foreign cars are made for Russian width. And only RIC type Russian cars are made for EU gabarits
Старый 13.11.2009, 23:38   #3
Railion 1600
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Railion 1600 стоит на развилке (репутация по умолчанию)

I know that the RIC-cars of the East-European broad-gauge railways the only ones are that are meant for the standard gauge that is used in more western parts of Europe. My inspiration was this: http://www.railfaneurope.net/pix_frameset.html picture with an nighttrain from Krakow to Kiev, and because trains like this one are very nice to see, I want to know what types of cars are used in other nighttrains that have a gauge-changing. Times are very easy to find for me, so you all don't have to care about that.
Railion 1600 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.12.2009, 15:35   #4
Flali
Заблокирован

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях
Flali стоит на развилке (репутация по умолчанию)

Цитата:
Сообщение от Railion 1600 Посмотреть сообщение
I know that the Fastov-Kiev route and the LZ-PZZ route are used by some nighttrains
Fastov-Kiev, LZ-PZZ (or Ternopol-Volochisk) and many other routes, are used by sleeping night trains in base. Ukranian trains are night sleeping, almost everything. And sitting trains doesn`t used by in Ukraine.
International Ukranian trains includes the two types of cars. The trains travelled in Sofia, Bukharest included cars of Ukranian type. The trains travelled in Vienna, Praha and other, included cars of RIC type only.

I give links with interiors of Russian cars, but Ukranian and Russian cars - are identical.
For exemple, sleepeng noncompartment car of old type http://www.train-photo.ru/details.php?image_id=72280
Sleeping compartment car of old type http://www.train-photo.ru/details.php?image_id=75644

The international cars has the other interior.
Flali вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ