Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 03.10.2009, 16:53   #17
Damien Zhar
Матёрый пользователь

Вы сказали Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях
Damien Zhar стоит на развилке (репутация по умолчанию)
Отправить сообщение для Damien Zhar с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для Damien Zhar с помощью AIM Отправить сообщение для Damien Zhar с помощью MSN Отправить сообщение для Damien Zhar с помощью Yahoo

Цитата:
Сообщение от Railion 1600 Посмотреть сообщение
Something else about the freight trains, this time about the locomotives. Are Russian locomotives allowed in the Baltics, Belarus and Ukraine? And are locomotives from that countries allowed in Russia too, or is the security system different? For example, here in the Netherlands are only trains allowed that have the Dutch security system, the width and height aren't to high, the front have to be white or yellow that has to be at least 1 square meter (very stupid rule, I know so many trains here that don't have a white or yellow front) and for electric trains if they can run on 1500V DC.
Russian train services are done in "legs" So say Moscow-Border to Belarus is Russian train, then an Belorussin train, etc. I know of cases that USSR and Russia purchased US, and German locomotives to pick apart and study, but I do not know how they were transported.

On another note Siemens Velaro (basically your ICE 3 runs nicely on AC/DC combination all the way from St. Petersburg to Moscow, but it's new and not freight)

I hope that got something covered.
Старый 01.01.2007, 12:00  
Яndex
Спонсор

Реклама показывается изредка по случайному принципу
По умолчанию РЕКЛАМА