Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 03.10.2009, 17:31   #19
Damien Zhar
Матёрый пользователь

Вы сказали Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях
Damien Zhar стоит на развилке (репутация по умолчанию)
Отправить сообщение для Damien Zhar с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для Damien Zhar с помощью AIM Отправить сообщение для Damien Zhar с помощью MSN Отправить сообщение для Damien Zhar с помощью Yahoo

Цитата:
Сообщение от Railion 1600 Посмотреть сообщение
The ICE3 is an older model, and the Russian Velaro 'Sapsan' is an newer model, as far I know. There are 2 ICE3 versions, a `normal` ICE3 (this one can only run on 15 kV AC) and the ICE3M (this one can run on 15 kV AC, 25 kV AC, 3 kV DC and 1,5 kV DC). So the ICE3M is the version that runs here. At this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/40012911@N06/3875529738/ picture, taken by myself in Emmerich (Germany, just behind the border with the Netherlands) you can see that there isn't a pantograph in use now. Here changes the voltage between the German 15 kV AC and the Dutch 1,5 kV DC.
But if there aren't locomotive changes at borders, it was possible to drive with more different locomotives on Russian route's.
I see youære trying to sneak in some foreigners on our proud rails? Never! :P Just pulling your tail.

I would love to see foreign locomotives, but I'm afraid our "rembrigady" (The fixing crews) Would defecate bricks, Foreign locomotives are not used to our rails, or our rails to them, and noone can fix them.
Старый 01.01.2007, 12:00  
Яndex
Спонсор

Реклама показывается изредка по случайному принципу
По умолчанию РЕКЛАМА