Форум Trainsim

Форум Trainsim (http://www.trainsim.ru/forum/index.php)
-   For English-speaking visitors (http://www.trainsim.ru/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Recommended routes? (http://www.trainsim.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=1120)

Marc87dk 03.01.2008 05:36

Recommended routes?

Greetings to you all.

I am very interested to know what russian routes that has been made for MSTS. My bad russian makes it hard to search for them.
I know the routes on this site.
Has there been made any large mainline routes?

Thanks for you time :)

Цинк 03.01.2008 11:52

Marc87dk, hi!
On this site currently developing semi-real route "Киевский ход", based on international line Moscow-Kiev.
I hope, that it will be ready soon and will opened for download.

(2admins: Надеюсь не наболтал лишнего? :))

E69 03.01.2008 12:27

Вопрос всё же о том, что уже готово.

Some routes you can also download at [url]http://zdsim.kiev.ua/index.php?do=cat&category=routes[/url] (there is no english version of that site :( ).

Ромыч РЖДУЗ 03.01.2008 12:59

[QUOTE=Marc87dk;14811]Greetings to you all.

I am very interested to know what russian routes that has been made for MSTS. My bad russian makes it hard to search for them.
I know the routes on this site.
Has there been made any large mainline routes?

Thanks for you time :)[/QUOTE]
Here is the russian route STEPANKI: [url]http://train-driver.ru/downloads/cat-2.html[/url], but this route is not real and was made in Ukrainian style :)

Marc87dk 03.01.2008 22:35

Thank you very much for your replies.
Moscow-Kiev? That sounds like a huge project. Is there anywhere to see pictures and follow the project?

Its too bad you don't have many english visitors. I think the russian trains and routes for MSTS are simply amazing. You have some very talented 3D workers.

To me, russian trains have always seemed very majestic compared to ones in central europe. In my country (Denmark) The most popular train among danish fans, has always been the express train Copenhagen - Moscow, which sadly ended in the beginning of the 90's

Ромыч РЖДУЗ 03.01.2008 23:58

Screenshorts for Route "Kievskiy hod" you can see at [url]http://www.trainsim.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=563[/url].
There are many interesting routes in Russian railways, but I have no sufficient time/friends to do this amasing routes.

kozya-bozya 05.01.2008 00:11

We have not so many real routes...

The Kiev-Fastov is real route, but it seems you have seen it :)

The Kievsky Hod (Moscow-Kiev) is makeing as semi-real route actually, because is't very hard and complicated to make a real route, especially 900 km length ))

A many of real routes was began and was not completed, such as: Minsk-Borisov, 76 km length. [url]http://www.byrails.of.by/[/url] and many others...

art-trans 05.01.2008 01:34

You can find such routes as:
1. Lesnogorsk - fictitious Russian Route, diesel, has a lot of interesting places to look at and beautiful nature ([url]www.trainsim.ru)[/url].
2. Fastov-Kiev v1.0 - also this route you can find at [url]www.zdsim.kiev.ua[/url] - 70% real route from the Capital of Ukraine Kiev to a small province town Fastov, 53 rv length, electrified with alternating current ([url]www.trainsim.ru[/url], [url]www.zdsim.kiev.ua)[/url].
3. Stepanki 2.0 - (has modern version - Stepanki 3.1 which you can download at [url]www.train-driver.ru[/url]) - unreal Ukrainian Route, electrified with alternating current, more than 300 km length, has hi-speed areas with speed-limits about 150-160 kmph and very beautiful nature ([url]www.trainsim.ru)[/url].
4. Demitrov - non-real Russian Route, alt. current, about 100 km length ([url]www.trainsim.ru)[/url].
5. Malohitovka - non-existing Russian route, about 150 km, in version 3.0 it has electrification ([url]www.trainsim.ru)[/url].
6. RusStep - non-existing Ukrainian route, about 45 km length, partly electrificated ([url]www.zdsim.kiev.ua)[/url].
7. Kiev-Shevchenkovo - 50% real Ukrainian route, about 230 km length, hi-speed track, electrified alt. current ([url]www.zdsim.kiev.ua[/url])
8. Skvyra-Popil'nya - 50% real Ukrainian Route, partly electrified, has lots of beautiful places and wonderfull nature, 40 km([url]www.zdsim.kiev.ua[/url])
9. Berdyansk-Pologi - 60% real Ukrainian Route, diesel (in later version it'll be electrified), beautiful nature and 80 km of track to explore.
10. Zilupe 3.0 - Real Latvian Route, diesel, has the best nature and fully detalised objects ([url]www.donat.org.ru)[/url].

These are the most well-known Russian and near-by countries ROUTES. Welcome!

Otto fon Shtirlits 28.08.2008 03:17

Extremely appreciated, Art-Trans! The first time when I see Russian routes list in short and the most informative mode! Thanks buddy!!!

awaken 23.12.2008 17:23

Latvian route Zilupe 3.3. is probably the best in terms of scenery details.
but frame rate on stations may drop significantly... not for low-end computers
It is part of single-track busy mainline , connecting Riga and Moscow.
In real life, it plays big part in economics as on of the "oil routes" crucial for transit from Russia to Baltic sea ports.
Line operated by Latvian and Russian locomotives: 2TE116, 2TE10M, 2TE10U, M62, 2M62, TEP70 (for international passenger trains), DR1-A (regional and commuter passenger trains)

Mars92 23.12.2008 19:43

Yes, but it's only at this moment this route is single-track line... In future it'll be double-track line (Aizkraukle-Riga) and electrified! :)

Damien Zhar 08.05.2009 19:13

I can recall there beeing an route from Dmitrov (An city north for Moscow) and almost to Alexandrov connecting the Savoylovsky and Yaroslavsky lines, but that was some years ago. I could recall it was averagely done, based on an half-abandoned real-life route.

Railion 1600 15.06.2009 22:31

[QUOTE=art-trans;14959]You can find such routes as:
1. Lesnogorsk - fictitious Russian Route, diesel, has a lot of interesting places to look at and beautiful nature ([url]www.trainsim.ru)[/url].
2. Fastov-Kiev v1.0 - also this route you can find at [url]www.zdsim.kiev.ua[/url] - 70% real route from the Capital of Ukraine Kiev to a small province town Fastov, 53 rv length, electrified with alternating current ([url]www.trainsim.ru[/url], [url]www.zdsim.kiev.ua)[/url].
3. Stepanki 2.0 - (has modern version - Stepanki 3.1 which you can download at [url]www.train-driver.ru[/url]) - unreal Ukrainian Route, electrified with alternating current, more than 300 km length, has hi-speed areas with speed-limits about 150-160 kmph and very beautiful nature ([url]www.trainsim.ru)[/url].
4. Demitrov - non-real Russian Route, alt. current, about 100 km length ([url]www.trainsim.ru)[/url].
5. Malohitovka - non-existing Russian route, about 150 km, in version 3.0 it has electrification ([url]www.trainsim.ru)[/url].
6. RusStep - non-existing Ukrainian route, about 45 km length, partly electrificated ([url]www.zdsim.kiev.ua)[/url].
7. Kiev-Shevchenkovo - 50% real Ukrainian route, about 230 km length, hi-speed track, electrified alt. current ([url]www.zdsim.kiev.ua[/url])
8. Skvyra-Popil'nya - 50% real Ukrainian Route, partly electrified, has lots of beautiful places and wonderfull nature, 40 km([url]www.zdsim.kiev.ua[/url])
9. Berdyansk-Pologi - 60% real Ukrainian Route, diesel (in later version it'll be electrified), beautiful nature and 80 km of track to explore.
10. Zilupe 3.0 - Real Latvian Route, diesel, has the best nature and fully detalised objects ([url]www.donat.org.ru)[/url].

These are the most well-known Russian and near-by countries ROUTES. Welcome![/QUOTE]

I'm sorry that I don't like fictional routes, but if I may ask, there are for at least 90% real Russian route's? 100% is better, but not everything is beating.
If there is a real Russian route, where can I download it? I don't care if a route is well-known or not:D. According to the download selection is the route Zilupe half-real. I like a busy headline which is electrified and a branchline with some freight trains hauled by heavy, double diesellocomotives.

Railion 1600 06.07.2009 18:42

The link for the route Zilupe 3.0 doesn't work.

le Sandro 06.07.2009 19:56

Latest version of route 'Zilupe' You can download on this site.
See link [url]http://www.trainsim.ru/download/45/[/url]

Текущее время: 18:15. Часовой пояс GMT +4.