Форум Trainsim

Форум Trainsim (http://www.trainsim.ru/forum/index.php)
-   MSTS - Моделирование (http://www.trainsim.ru/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   EP25 Transfer to Trainz permission (http://www.trainsim.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=11456)

Теодор Митев 12.08.2010 16:00

EP25 Transfer to Trainz permission

Hello. I am a part of the Bulgarian Trainz Team, and i couldn't get in contact with the authors of the EP25 (Серия 32 - БДЖ). That's why i am asking here. I want to ask the authors of the model for permission to transfer the model to Auran Trainz. Most of our Trainz fans are waiting without patience for me to transfer the model. You can reply me here, or on my e-mail: [EMAIL="tedo21@abv.bg"]e-mail.[/EMAIL]

Sorry if i have written in the wrong forum section. :)

Теодор Митев 13.08.2010 22:24

Пойдем, братцы, менее остро.

Google Translate. ;)

GeneZone 14.08.2010 16:05

И кого ты пытаешься обмануть?...

Теодор Митев 14.08.2010 17:05

Авторите на ЭП25. :)

ANK(ft) 14.08.2010 21:05

Как я понимаю, человек хочет конвертировать ЭР25 в ТРС. Проблема в том, что делалась эта модель в TSM, так что конвертирование представляет проблемы.

Dunkelhund 14.08.2010 21:37

Теодор Митев:This model can not be converted, as it has been made in Train Sim Modeller

Теодор Митев 14.08.2010 23:55

I asure you it can, i have my methods. But since i have a good moral, i am asking for permission. :)

P.S. The model has to be transfered to Trainz for a special ocasion. And if Train Simulator Russia wants to transfer models to trainz that were made in TSM, i think we can arrange it. :)

Теодор Митев 15.08.2010 00:07

Я уверяем вас может, у меня есть мой метод. Но поскольку у меня есть хороший моральный, я прошу разрешения.

Постскриптум Модель должна быть передана Trainz для особого случая. И если Train Simulator Россия хочет перевести модели Trainz которые были сделаны в TSM, я думаю, мы можем это устроить.

Dunkelhund 15.08.2010 04:11

Товарищи разрабы ЭРки!чего молчите то?

Теодор Митев 15.08.2010 11:47

I didn't understand what you were trying to say, but i think it was, why we haven't told you about that methot. The truth is that this will be the the first model converted from .s to .im. Infact i already converted the first unit just to test it. I am waiting to get a permission to continue, so it doesn't end up like i convert all the units, ready to be released, and i get a denial, which i hope i won't get. :) . Probably i am the only one that knows the method, but i wish to share it only with the team. Because i don't wan't models to start coming out without permission of the authors. :)

Я не понимаю, что вы пытались сказать, но я думаю, что это было, почему мы не рассказали Вам о том, что Метот. Правда, это будет первая модель преобразуется из .s до .im . На самом деле я уже превратил первый блок как раз для проверки. Я жду, чтобы получить разрешение на продолжение, так что не в конечном итоге, как я перевести все подразделения, готова к выпуску, и я получаю отказ, который я надеюсь, что я не попадут. :). Наверное, я единственный, кто знает способ, но я хотел бы поделиться ею только с командой. Потому что я не wan't моделей, чтобы начать выходил без разрешения авторов. :)

Dunkelhund 15.08.2010 12:50

The pregoing post was the reference to our developers, therefore is written not for the translator. I asked them why they are silent and do not give you the permission to converting.
Try to write the message with the request to one of developers to the personal message. Names of developers are specified

Теодор Митев 15.08.2010 13:37

I see, thank you "Dunkelhund".

Теодор Митев 16.08.2010 01:57

Please, answer me. I wish to get a positive (mostly) answer or a negative. As i told you, the transfer is for a special ocassion. It's for the 1 full year of our site.

Proof/Доказательство:

[IMG]http://a.imageshack.us/img256/7226/screen011kk.jpg[/IMG]

Пожалуйста, ответьте мне. Я хотел бы получить положительный (в основном) или ответить отрицательно. Как я вам говорил, этот перевод для особого случая. Это на 1 полный год на нашем сайте.

Dima 17.08.2010 11:57

Раз уж сконвертировал, да и сам честно попросил - я не возражаю, даже приветствую!

Dunkelhund 17.08.2010 12:36

Teodor Mitev, you have obtained the permit

Текущее время: 13:34. Часовой пояс GMT +4.